Wake up and feel the love!
Energize with our vegan easy protein Overnight Oats and Chia recipe using your favorite plant-based protein flavor!
Try this delicious vegan and gluten-free easy Overnight Oats and Chia recipe made with our organic plant-based protein.
It still has that creamy texture of oatmeal you like with all the healthy nutrients of the ingredients. And with the added boost of plant based protein, you’ll have the energy and focus you need to power through your day.
Comforting, vegan, easy gluten-free Overnight Oats and Chia recipe with a high protein boost!
When we have an active schedule, routines can help us stay organized but it’s important to have a healthy variety in our daily meals.
With recipes like this that can be prepared the night before, you can have the convenience and nutrients of a smoothie or a protein bar, while still enjoying the familiar comfort of an easy morning breakfast. You deserve the love and so does your family!
What you’ll need to make this easy protein Overnight Oats and Chia recipe:
- 1 ½ cup Old-fashioned Rolled Oats (210g)
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 scoops Nature Zen Protein flavor of your choice (50g)
- 2 cups Almond Milk (450ml)
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup (or Agave syrup)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
Simple, but nourishing ingredients make this an easy to make meal, inspiring healthy eating habits for the whole family.
- Old-fashioned Rolled Oats – Old-fashioned rolled oats are a truly healthy grain. In addition to being gluten-free, this grain is a great source of minerals, vitamins and fiber. An added bonus is it helps you to feel full longer so it can help with weight management. You won’t be reaching for empty calories throughout the day when you enjoy the satiety a meal like this offers.
- Chia Seeds – We like the Chia seed both for its nutritious contributions and also the sensation it brings when we eat it! Because it absorbs liquid when soaked, it’s raw, crunchy texture transforms and becomes soft and smooth. This tiny seed offers a lot of benefits and when added to overnight oats, you’ll be adding healthy nutrients like fiber, omega-3, anti-oxidants, and other vitamins and minerals. Gluten-free, cholesterol-free and sodium-free, chia seeds are a great way to increase the nutrition of this delicious recipe.
- Almond Milk – Dairy-free and vegan, almond milk is a great choice when making this plant-based breakfast. Rich in vitamins D&E, almond milk is also low in sugar and calories.
- Maple Syrup – As a Canadian company, we love to use local maple syrup in recipes but you can easily replace the maple syrup with organic agave syrup.
Comfort and nourishment in 4 easy steps.
In a bowl, add old-fashioned rolled oats, chia seeds, protein powder, and cinnamon.
Stir in almond milk and vanilla extract and maple syrup.
Seal the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
Serve in small jars with nut butter, fresh fruits, nuts and/or chocolate chips.
The perfect healthy recipe for breakfast !
Overnights oats with protein powder are a healthy plant-based breakfast recipe that’s easy to make ahead and enjoy later. Who doesn’t love waking up in the morning to a delicious and nutritious meal lovingly prepared and ready to be enjoyed. Even in the fast-paced world we live in, this recipe delivers on easy prep, flavor and nourishment to last us throughout our day.
This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and contains plant-based proteins. It has a similar texture to oatmeal, except it’s uncooked and preserves all the nutrients and healthy properties of the ingredients. 🌱
How to store them?
It’s recommended to store protein overnight oats in an airtight container in the refrigerator for no longer than 5 days. If the liquid and oats separate, just give a quick stir and you’re ready to enjoy a tasty and nutritious protein breakfast!
Do you like the recipe?
Tag @nature.zen on Instagram, we will be happy to see and share your delicious creation!