Treat yourself to a delicious creamy maple vegan protein bowl for a rewarding and healthy frozen dessert!
Transform your protein bowl into a creamy maple vegan protein bowl and delight your palate!
Our Essentials Maple Protein made with authentic Canadian maple, gives this vegan and gluten-free vegan maple protein bowl a smooth, sweet flavor with all the healthy benefits our plant-based protein delivers. A healthy treat you and your family can enjoy as we welcome spring and warmer temperatures.
A vegan and gluten-free recipe filled with sweetness for our Nice Cream Maple Protein Bowl
We all know maple syrup for its rich amber color and lightly sweet flavor... But did you know that it is low in calories and high in antioxidants? Take care of your health with this maple vegan protein bowl.
You will also strengthen your immune system even more with the vitamins and minerals from fruits and vegetables in the Essentials range! So in the off-season our immune system stays strong.
Nature Zen Essentials Maple Protein gives you a healthy way to sweeten your protein bowl while supporting a healthy lifestyle and satisfying your yearning for a tasty treat.
Fun to make and eat with the whole family!
All you need to make this appetizing creamy maple protein bowl:
- 1.5 scoop of Essentials Protein Maple (37.15g)
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets (128g)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (32g)
- 1/4 cup vegetable milk of your choice (alternative in our section: Ingredient notes) (60 ml)
Only a few ingredients are required for this recipe, it is quick to make and inspires healthy eating.
- Banana - We recommend using frozen bananas for maximum freshness. Freezing tip: if you freeze your own, peel them before putting them in the freezer. Once frozen, just put them in a blender and that's it !
- Cauliflower florets - Easily purchased in your local market frozen or if you freeze your own, blanch first by placing in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, remove then place in freezing water for 2-3 minutes. This preserves the color and nutrients.
- Walnuts - We take care of our body and mind with these organic, chopped walnuts for this recipe for crunchy texture and omega 3s.
- Vegetable milk - Use your favorite plant-based milk, or for a richer version, you can use a vegetable cream like Belsoy... Super creamy!
A comforting and strengthening off-season with this maple vegan protein bowl.
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor equipped with an "s" blade until smooth. The mixture will have the texture of ice cream!
Serve immediately, garnished with a handful of nuts, cocoa bean nibs, nut butter, etc.
Enjoy your tasting! 🌱
How to store them?
This vegan maple protein bowl is best enjoyed right after blending for best flavor and texture, but you can certainly freeze to save some for later. We recommend eating within 1 day for optimum flavor and enjoyment.
Do you like the recipe?
Tag @nature.zen on Instagram, we will be happy to see and share your delicious creation!