A comforting Pear Smoothie Bowl with our Essentials Vanilla-Chaï protein.
Create a comforting smoothie bowl recipe perfect for early fall thanks to the spices of our Chaï mixes.
Our Essentials Vanilla Chaï protein is made with only natural and organic ingredients . Awaken your senses with this stimulating variation of the wonderful classic vanilla. Enter a unique healthy journey in the heart of Asian spices with healthy benefits of plant-based protein. A comforting recipe to celebrate the arrival of fall with a spicy and warm touch.
A vegan and gluten-free Pear Smoothie Bowl recipe !
The pear has a low energy value but a high nutritional value. It is composed mainly of water, carbohydrates and fiber essential to the proper functioning of the digestive system. The pear also helps to promote satiety and provides energy that can be quickly assimilated by the body. From a micronutrient point of view, pears are an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C, a good source of vitamin K and copper. Therefore, it has a complete nutritional profile.
Nature Zen Essentials Vanilla Chaï Protein gives you a healthy way to add organic protein to your smoothie bowl while supporting a healthy lifestyle and satisfying your yearning for a comforting treat.
This pear smoothie bowl is easy to make to start your fall morning routine with a good dose of protein and vitamins or for a nourishing afternoon snack.
All you need to make this comforting and tasty Pear bowl Smoothie:
- 1 scoop of Essentials Protein Vanilla-Chaï (25gr)
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup of quick cooking rolled oats (gluten-free optional)
- 2 pears
- 1 cup plant-based milk of your choice (alternative in our section: Ingredient notes) (250 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (optional)
Sliced pear, sliced and whole almonds, cinnamon,…
Only a few ingredients are required for this pear smoothie bowl recipe, it is quick to make and inspires healthy eating.
- Banana – We recommend using frozen bananas for maximum freshness. Freezing tip: If you freeze your own, peel them before putting them in the freezer. Once frozen, just put them in a blender and that’s it !
- Pear – We recommend using organic pears. We advise you to keep the peel on your organic pears in order to maximize their antioxidant and fiber content.
- Plant-based milk – Use your favorite plant-based milk, soya, oat or almond… according to your tastes.
- Gluten-free quick cooking rolled oats – We used gluten-free quick cooking rolled oats but you can use regular quick cooking rolled oats. Quick-cooking oats will blend more easily into a creamy texture.
- Maple syrup – To add a little sweetness to your smoothie bowl you can add a little Canadian organic maple syrup to your smoothie. Its amber taste is a perfect match for the pear. If you don’t have maple syrup you can easily replace it with agave syrup.
The perfect recipe for fall mornings with this Pear Smoothie Bowl! Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
Serve immediately, garnished with pear slices and a handful of sliced and whole almonds.
Let your creativity run wild!
Enjoy your tasting!
How to store them?
This vegan Pear smoothie bowl is best enjoyed right after blending for best flavor and texture. We recommend eating within 1 day for optimum flavor and enjoyment.