Yummy and healthy Vegan and Protein Mango Coconut Popsicle recipe!
Make a healthy snack to add freshness to your summertime with this easy Mango-Coconut popsicle recipe.
Have you ever thought about adding protein to popsicles ? Nature Zen Essentials proteins are very versatile and can be added to many recipes.
A fun and healthy Popsicle recipe to make for summertime!
How exciting to be able to create your own healthy homemade popsicles. The perfect way to consume fruits and protein in a fun and refreshing way.
Nature Zen Essentials Protein gives you a healthy way to add a good source of protein to your popsicle while supporting a healthy lifestyle even in your ice cream treats ! Here we used Essentials Coconut flavor but you can use Essentials French Vanilla flavor too.
All you need to make this healthy and vegan Mango-Coconut Popsicle:
- 2 scoops of Essentials Protein Coconut (50g)
- The solid part of canned organic coconut milk
- 2 cups of frozen mango (you can replace half of it with frozen peaches or other fruits, but mango gives an incomparable creamy texture!)
- 4-6 dates (optional if using a flavored Essentials protein flavor)
Only a few ingredients are required for this recipe, it is quick and fun to make with the family.
- Coconut milk – For this recipe you will need the solid part of canned coconut milk. We are happy to share with you the tip to facilitate this step: Store your can of coconut milk overnight in the fridge and the solid part will be that much easier to retrieve! 😉
- Frozen Mango – In addition to tasting incredibly good, frozen mango gives a great creamy texture to our recipe. You’re free to replace half of it with banana or other fruits if you like.
- Dates – We advise you to use dates to sweeten your preparation if needed to avoid the use of refined sugar. Moreover, dates are rich in fiber and in vitamins and minerals. We recommand you use organic date.
The perfect Summer Snack with this Mango-Coconut popsicle!
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds garnished with grated coconut for garnish and place in freezer 1 night before enjoying!
Let your creativity run wild!
With this recipe, children and our inner child will be happy: Tasty, fresh, and full of protein! How delicious and easy it can be to eat organic and gluten-free vegetable protein with these popsicles!
Enjoy your tasting! 🌱
Do you like the recipe?
Tag @nature.zen on Instagram, we will be happy to see and share your delicious creation!